Monday, July 4, 2011

CONTROL



You ever notice how quickly you can lose control?
 One minute everything is perfect, the next chaos. Well that’s how basketball goes.
Each possession, each run, each half, each game...
And ask Mason fans...the off season brings more of the same.
I admit the season was crazy this year
Italy, long win streak, and when we beat Villanova the whole world cheered


But it’s crazy how quickly you can lose control
My man Luke got sick and vs. Ohio State.. who thought we would fold?
Then came Coach L and the rest taking their talents to South Beach
Were in Fairfax and there in Miami but I was feeling the Heat
nothing but love, understood the decision to go
I just hoped my new leader would be another great coach
When I heard Paul Hewitt things started looking bright again
But then skywalka had a decision to make...this not just my teammate this my main man
We already lost whack...damn 2 of my best friends
But they did what’s best for them, and I told the whole team to do that
We all will be wishing each other luck and that’s a fact
Fans getting mad bcuz people chose to leave
I say let them live they life..they did what’s best for them just like I did what’s best for me


I learned a long time ago don’t worry about what you can’t control
Good things happen too...wait until u see the kid Anali go.
Sherrod is back plus them 3 freshmen boys have arrived
Add V Vaughns, B Allen, Paris, 2 John’s.. they all are ready to thirve
Dre’s going to dominate and Ryan is MVP
Add me in the equation and that’s a very hungry three
The sky is not the limit past the stars is our goal
When the season start this group of men are going to ball out of control
-CONTROL

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the blog. I really think it's great you're doing it. You will be a great leader on the team this year. We are all looking forward to the season. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. were gonna have some serious #swag in 2011-2012, lets go boys

    ReplyDelete